I offer regular weekly yoga classes, private yoga and meditation sessions, and yoga and meditation workshops.
My teaching passion is to support students in connecting to their authentic selves. I focus on building strength and tenacity through deep breathing, centering, and grounding in each practice.
◦ Teacher, 200-hour Yoga Alliance RYT (2014 with Ana Forrest)
◦ Level 2 certification (2016 with Erica Mather)
◦ Level 3 certification (2018 with Cat Allen & Heidi Sormaz)
◦ Training (2017 with Cindy Lee)
iRest Yoga Nidra
◦ Level 1 (2018 with Richard Miller)
◦ Practitioner (2019 with Moira Notargiacomo)
Howling Hound is my small home studio in Woodstock, Vermont. To schedule a private session or join my classes there, please email me.